• On Site Support
• Remote Support
• Phone & Email Support
You can open a support ticket over the phone or through email. Support Hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday excluding Government Holidays. High availability 24 x 7 support contracts are available on request at additional cost.
Phone: (301) 392-3232 Option #4
Initial contact on a support request will be established within 4 hours via email. This message will contain your Case Number along with steps to proceed with the Case.
• Product Serial Number
• Current Product Version
• System log files
• Screenshots of UI error/ related windows
• Short Description of the issue that is occurring (System behaviors, UI error messages, point of failure)
• If a product prior to an error condition was in a working state, we will support clients to get the software back in a working state.
• Troubleshoot issues arising from the intended and supported use of products.
• Access to latest version of product including all released Service and Fix packs.
• Hotfixes or patches developed to resolve bugs identified in the troubleshooting process
• Support for custom components written by Netlocity to enhance client software environments.
• Supply supporting documentation such as admin guides and whitepapers, etc.
• Answer how-to questions for documented features.
• Basic Informational requests regarding supported configurations, best practices, and performance
• Access to self-serve knowledge bases and forums
• Any questions or requests regarding licensing activation, deactivation, or reset.
Technical support is not intended to be a resource for the full implementation or installation of solutions.
• Installation and setup of new product software environments
• Configuration of the product’s functionality
• Custom components written by the client
• Errors originating from client’s software and hardware environment external to the supported product.
• Software architecture consulting
• Most any request not detailed in the “Included in Support” section